Viking Electronics VK-K-1900-7 Viking Hot-Line Vandal Resista
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking K-1900-7 panel phone will auto-dial a 1-32 digit programmable phone number each time the handset is lifted. The unit will Touch tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls. The K-1900-7 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-7 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
Also known as
- Viking Hot-Line Vandal Resistant Phone
- Viking Corded Phones Hot Line Vandal Resistant Panel Phone VK-K-1900-7
- Viking Electronics K-1900-7 Hot-Line Vandal Resistant Panel Phone
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch Tone programmable
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button volume control
- Catalog sales.
- Courtesy and customer service phones.
- Automated tellers (ATMâs).
- Hot-line reservation phones.
- Security and emergency phones.
- Replaces leased ringdown circuits.
- Gate/entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks factory noise etc.).
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP).
- Vandal resistant features : 1/8 in. thick stainless steel panel, armored cable and metal cradle
- Dial speed: touch tone - normal = 120 ms on/off, fast = 50 ms on/off; pulse - normal = 10 pps, fast = 20 pps
|Vandal resistant features||1/8" thick stainless steel panel, armored cable and metal cradle|
|Applications||Catalog sales, Kiosks, Courtesy and customer service phones, Automated tellers (ATM's), Hot-line reservation phones, Security and emergency phones, Replaces leased ringdown circuits, Gate/entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks, factory noise, etc.)|
|Power||Telephone line powered (20V DC/18mA minimum)|
|Dimensions Overall||5Ã¢Â€Â x 10Ã¢Â€Â x 4Ã¢Â€Â|
|Operating Temperature||0Ã‚Â°C to 32Ã‚Â°C (32Ã‚Â°F to 90Ã‚Â°F)|
|Humidity||Standard - 5% to 95% non-condensing EWP - Up to 100% condensing|
|Panel Material||125 inch thick stainless steel|
|Handset Cable Length||Standard K-1900-7 - 86cm (34Ã¢Â€Â) K-1900-7-EWP - 137cm (54Ã¢Â€Â)|
|Mounting||Flush mount or surface mount with optional VE-5x10|
|Dial Speed||Touch Tone - Normal = 120ms on/off Fast = 50ms on/off; Pulse - Normal = 10 pps Fast = 20 pps|
|Connections||(2) gel-filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||6|
|Product Depth (in.)||10.25|
|Product Width (in.)||5.75|