Viking Electronics K-202-DVA Two-input multi-number auto d
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking K-202-DVA is a fully programmable two-input, multi-number auto dialer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-202-DVA has two dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to seven 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input. Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for both inputs of two minutes. The K-202-DVA has call progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call pickup, CPC and ring-no-answer detection. Programming is easily done with a Touch Tone phone.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics K-202-DVA Two-input, multi-number auto d
- Viking K-202-dva Two-input, Multi-number Auto Dialer
- Viking Headsets 2-Input Voice Alarm Dialer VK-K-202-DVA
- Viking Electronics K-202-DVA Two-Input Multi Number Auto Dialer
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Stores up to seven 32-digit phone numbers (fourteen 32-digit numbers total)
- 2 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Two inputs programmable normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling
- Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
- Programmable resume timer for each input (time following reset for input to become active again)
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Local or remote programming and recording
- Phone numbers may be programmed as pager numbers (no voice message played)
- Programming is easily done with a Touch Tone phone.
- Security/burglar/fire alarm notification.
- System alarm or equipment malfunction notification.
- Environmental warning notification.
- Contacting personnel via numeric pagers.
- Compatible with the RC - 2A and RC - 3 remote DTMF controllers.
- Touch tone dialing: 120 ms on/off, 50 ms on/off
- Sampling rate: 64 K
- Input detection time : 80 ms with qualifier timer set to 0
|Power||120V AC/12V DC 500 mA UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||133 mm x 91 mm x 44 mm (5.25 x 3.6 x 1.75 )|
|Environmental||0Ã‚Â°C to 32Ã‚Â°C (32Ã‚Â°F to 90Ã‚Â°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity|
|Talk Battery||12V DC|
|Touch Tone Dialing||120 ms on/off 50 ms on/off|
|CPC Detection Time||320 ms minimum|
|Message Record Time||2 minutes|
|Sampling Rate||64 K (equivalent)|
|Input Detection Time||80 ms with Qualifier Timer set to 0|
|Resolution Qualifier Timer||1 second to 18 hours|
|Resolution Resume Timer||1 second to 18 hours|
|Connections||(1) RJ11 jack for telco connection (1) 4 position screw terminal block for inputs|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||d604c380-c888-469c-af50-d01f1c340aa7.pdf|