Viking Electronics PA-2A Paging Amplifier Loud Ringer
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking PA-2A provides loud ringing and paging to electronic key systems, 1A2 Key systems, PABX's as well as No-KSU phones and multiline phones. Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-2A to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system. The PA-2A will also generate adjustable loud ringing from up to 6 analog lines or from a dry contact closure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external "night transfer" switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications. The PA-2A is easy to install and eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, amplifier and paging horn.
- Loud ringer
- Used with electronic key systems
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 3.5''
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 5.25''
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 1.75''
Also known as
- VIKING PA-2A Viking Paging/Loud Ringer
- Viking Pa2a Pa-2a Paging/loud Ringer
- VIKING PA-2A VIKING PAGING/LOUD RINGER
- Viking Phone Accessories Paging and Loud Ringer VK-PA-2A
- Viking PA-2A Viking Paging - Loud Ringer