Viking Surface Mount Box for Hot-Line Phones
Usually leaves our warehouse the same business day.
The Viking VE-5x10 adds vandal resistance, as well as versatility to Viking's flush mount, hot-line phones. The Viking VE-5x10 is a black powder painted steel box, designed to be surface mounted to a single gang box, a wall or a VE-GNP or VE-GNP-2 gooseneck pedestal.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics Viking Surface Mount Box
- WEATHER RES BACKBOX FOR K19007 - Viking ve-5x10
- Intercoms: Viking Electrical Supplies Surface Mount Box for Hot-Line Phones VK-V
- Viking Electronics VE-5X10 Mount Box
- Viking VE-5X10 Viking Surface Mount Box
- Mounts to a standard single gang box
- Mounts directly to a wall or a VE-GNP or VE-GNP-2 gooseneck pedestal
- Surface mounting the K-1500-7, K-1900-7, and K-1900-8.
- Mounts directly to a VE-GNP or VE-GNP-2 gooseneck pedestal
- Material: 16 gauge CRS
- Allows for surface mounting the K-1500-7, K-1900-7 and K-1900-8
- 1 year warranty
|Applications||Surface mounting the K-1500-7, K-1900-7 and K-1900-8|
|Note||Some older K-1500-7 and K-1900-7 panel phones do not have the (4) corner mounting holes required to mount to the VE-5x10, if your K-1500-7 or K-1900-7 does not have these mounting holes at the corners, you will need to drill (4) .156 diameter holes, countersunk 82Â° x .285|
|Material||0.062 stainless steel|
|Dimensions||5.0 x 10.0 x 3.25|
|Product Height (in.)||6|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.25|
|Product Width (in.)||5.75|