Viking Weather Resistant Door Speaker
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking W-1000 (flush mount) Weather Resistant Doorbox is designed to be installed on the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line and provide door strike and CCTV camera control when used in combination with a C-1000B doorbox controller. When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard ring cadence for an adjustable number of rings. To converse with the visitor, the inside party simply answers the call from the phone of their choice.
Also known as
- Viking Electronics W-1000 Weather Resistant Door Speaker
- Viking Electronics Viking Weather Resistant Door
- VIKING W-1000 VIKING WEATHER RESISTANT DOOR
- Viking Intercoms Weather Resistant Door Speaker VK-W-1000
- Viking Electronics W-1000 Weather Resistant Handsfree HD Doorbox
- Viking W-1000 Viking Weather Resistant Door
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Compact 45deg. terminal strip for easy wiring
- Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty metal call button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box part # 259576.
- Surface mount with opt-ional VE-5x5 backbox.
- Commercial, industrial and residential door security.
- Door or gate communication.
- Use with the C-1000Bcontroller for single line residen-tial systems or when the operation of door strikes, gate openers or cameras are necessary.
- Viking Weather Resistant Door SpeakerThe W
- 1000 is a weather and vandal resistant flush mountunit. Comes with specially designed electrical box. Will not fit a standard double
- gang electrical box.
- Compact 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
|Extended operating temperature range||-15deg.F to 130deg.F|
|Applications||Add the VE-5x5 to allow the W-1000 to be surface mounted or attached to a gooseneck|
|Power||120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||Overall - 127 x 127 x 57 mm (5.0 x 5.0 x 2.25 ), Plastic Electrical Box - 102 x 102 x 57mm (4 x 4 x 2.25 )|
|Environment||-26Â° C to 54Â° C (-15Â° F to 130Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Ringer Output||3.0 REN maximum, 20Hz|
|Ring Cadence||1 second ON, 3 seconds OFF|
|Maximum Loop Length||1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Maximum Power Run||45.7 m (150 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Note||Power run length may be increased, see Wiringsections|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 70db maximum @ 1m|
|Standard Connections||(1) 4-position terminal block|
|EWP Connections||(4) gel-filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||9b207388-a183-4b27-82bf-5ae0b98e53fc.pdf|