Viking Electronics VK-W-2000A Viking Weather Resistant Door
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking W-2000A (surface mount) Weather Resistant Door Speaker is designed to be installed on the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line and provide door strike and CCTV camera control when used in combination with a C-1000B doorbox controller. When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard ring cadence for an adjustable number of rings. To converse with the visitor, the inside party simply answers the call from the phone of their choice.
Also known as
- VIKING W-2000A Viking Weather Resistant Door
- Viking W2000a Handsfree Doorbox
- VIKING W-2000A VIKING WEATHER RESISTANT DOOR
- Viking Intercoms Weather Resistant Door Speaker VK-W-2000A
- Viking Electronics W-2000A Weather Resistant Door Speaker
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Compact 45deg. terminal strip for easy wiring
- Residential and Business door security.
- Gate communication.
- Communication with truck stop/gas station fuel islands.
- Communication with delivery and employee entrances.
- Use with Viking's C - 1000B RC - 2A or RC - 3 to operate electronic door strikes.
- Add the VE - 5 x 5 to allow the W - 1000 to be surface mounted or attached to a gooseneck.
- Compact 45Â° terminal strip for easy wiring.
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection.
- Made in the USA.
- Viking Weather Resistant Door SpeakerThe W
- 2000A is a weather resistant surface mount unit ina durable plastic case.
|Extended operating temperature range||-15deg.F to 130deg.F|
|Applications||Residential and Business door security, Gate communication, Communication with truck stop/gas station fuel island, Communication with delivery and employee entrances, Use with Viking's C-1000B, RC-2A, or RC-3 to operate electronic door strikes|
|Power||120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||W - 1000 - Overall - 127 x 127 x 57 mm (5.0 x 5.0 x 2.25 ) Plastic Electrical Box - 102 x 102 x 57mm (4 x 4 x 2.25 ) W - 2000A - 140 x 115 x 38mm (5.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 )|
|Shipping Weight||W - 1000 - 1.36 kg (3 lbs) W - 2000A - .75 kg (1.5 lbs)|
|Standard W - 1000/W - 2000A Environment||- 26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C ( - 15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non - condensing humidity|
|W - 1000 - EWP/W - 2000A - EWP Environment||- 26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C ( - 15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F) with up to 100% condensing humidity|
|Ringer Output||3.0 REN maximum 20Hz|
|Ring Cadence||1 second ON 3 seconds OFF|
|Maximum Loop Length||1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Maximum Power Run||45.7 m (150 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Speaker Volume||Approximately 70db maximum 1m|
|Standard Connections||(1) 4 - position terminal block|
|EWP Connections||(4) gel - filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||8699e928-743e-41fd-abf4-7cd81f519863.pdf|