Viking Electronics W-3000-EWP Viking EWP Version W-3000
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking W-3000-EWP Vandal Resistant Handsfree Doorbox is weather resistant and features an attractive and vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate. It is designed to interface directly with the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller.When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox's new louder speaker output and "Push-to-Talk" feature can be used. The W-3000-EWP shares all of the features of the W-3000 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments.The EWP features rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel filled butt connectors, urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Also known as
- Viking W3000-ewp Handsfree Doorbox-stain Steel With Enhanced Weather Protection
- Viking Intercoms Hands-Free Door Box with Enhanced Weather Protection VK-W-3000-
- Viking Electronics W-3000-EWP Vandal Resistant Handsfree Doorbox
- Vandal resistant, 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Heavy-duty metal push button and mounting gasket
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an optional VE-5x5 backbox
- Yellow call progress/ night light LED
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- Compact 45deg. terminal strip for easy wiring
- W-3000-EWP has Enhanced Weather Protection
- Deal for noisy locations in Push-to-Talkâ mode Commercial industrial or residential door security.
- Door or gate communication.
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication.
- Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary.
- Compact 45Â° terminal strip for easy wiring.
|Applications||Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary|
|Extended operating temperature range||-15deg.F to 130deg.F|
|Power||120V AC/13.5V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||127 mm x 127 mm x 57.2 mm (5 x 5 x 2.25 )|
|Ringer Output||20Hz 3.0 REN|
|Environmental||-26Ã‚Â° C to 54Ã‚Â° C (-15Ã‚Â° F to 130Ã‚Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Maximum Loop Length||1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Maximum Power Run||38.1 m (125 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Connections||4-pin screw terminal strip W-3000-EWP: Gel filled butt connectors|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||17. 5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||1a02c6d5-c334-4bee-be3b-22691e3e3453.pdf|