Viking Hands-Free Door Box Weather Resistant Speaker Unit
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
The Viking W-3000 weather resistant, handsfree doorbox provides an attractive and vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate. It is designed to interface directly with the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller. When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox's new louder speaker output and "Push-to-Talk" feature can be used.
Also known as
- Viking W3000 Handsfree Doorbox-stain Steel
- Viking IP Phones Hands-Free Door Box Weather Resistant Speaker Unit VK-W-3000
- Viking Electronics W-3000 Vandal/Weather Resistant Handsfree Doorbox
- Viking W-3000 Viking Weather Resistant Speaker Unit
- Yellow call progress / night light LED
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- Vandal resistant, 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Heavy-duty metal push button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an optional VE-5x5 backbox.
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT.
- Compact 45° terminal strip for easy wiring.
- W-3000-EWP has Enhanced Weather Protection.
- Connections: 4-pin screw terminal strip, W-3000-EWP: Gel filled butt connectors.
- Ideal for noisy locations in Push-to-Talk mode Commercial, industrial or residential door security.
- Door or gate communication.
- Truck stop/gas station fuel island communication.
- Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary.
|Vandal Resistant||14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and "Call" button, scratch resistant powder coating (optional VE-5x5) and hex drive mounting screws|
|Weather Resistant||Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5|
|Extended operating temperature range||-15deg.F to 130deg.F|
|Applications||Use with the C-1000B controller for single line residential systems or when the operation of door strikes or gate openers is necessary|
|Product Height (in.)||4.5|
|Product Depth (in.)||7.5|
|Product Width (in.)||7.5|
|pdf documents - MSDS||d43ec7b9-b9f1-4995-828f-36523219d4c9.pdf|
|Power||120V AC/13.5V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided|
|Dimensions||127 mm x 127 mm x 57.2 mm|
|Ringer Output||20Hz 3.0 REN|
|Environmental||-26Â° C to 54Â° C (-15Â° F to 130Â° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity|
|Maximum Loop Length||1.9 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|
|Maximum Power Run||38.1 m (125 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair|