VISONIC Emergency Button MCT-220 PERS Wireless Emergency Push Button
Custom orders usually ship in 1-2 weeks.
Emergency Button MCT-220 PERS
Wireless Emergency Push Button
MCT-220 PERS is a wireless personal emergency button that provides an ideal solution for people who need to raise emergency alarm calls when they are not close to the control panel. The emergency button works with all Visonic Amber personal emergency response systems and offers multiple additional features that enhance user comfort, such as allowing to answer incoming calls when the telephone is not within reach.
MCT-220 PERS has several design features that make
it visible at all times. It has a large red button that when pressed,
activates the red LED light for a few seconds. This makes it visible
from most angles and reassures the user that the call has been
activated. The button intermittently lights up, blinking every few
seconds, so that it can be easily located at night. In addition, the MCT-220 PERS
includes an optional humidity-resistant silicon pocket so that it can
be installed in humid environments such as on shower walls, in
factories, hospitals, gardens, and pools.
As a fully supervised device, the MCT-220 PERS status is continually monitored. If the battery power becomes too low, the control panel is automatically alerted, enabling timely replacement of batteries to ensure uninterrupted operation.
MCT-220 PERS Features:
- Enables a user to raise emergency alarm calls when the control panel is out
- Can be used with all Visonic's Amber personal emergency response systems
- Enables remote answering of incoming calls when used with Amber
- Attractive and compact design
- Includes humidity-resistant silicon pocket Ã‚â€“ enables safe use in humid environments with no direct splashes of water, such as bathrooms (not in the bath itself), showers, and gardens
- Includes additional internal input for connecting any hardwired device such as an
- Low battery indication and alerts sent to the control unit
- Back light can be switched on and off
- Five-year expected battery life (for one alarm per day) including back light
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards