Buy Safe Policy
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed shop safe using our buy safe guarantee
- No gray market. No seconds. No used merchandise.
- All products are brand new factory sealed not second hand not refurbished
All products have full USA MFR warranties and guarantees
At Internet Security Systems, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Internet Security Systems within 10 days of receipt of item(s). Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise. All Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please note that if an item is not in stock and we will place a special order from the manufacturer for you. Should you choose to cancel this order, please be advised that you may only do so within 24 hours. Should your order be cancelled after 24 hours your order may be subjected to a min. 25% re-stocking fee (or more which is assessed by the manufacturer). Some special orders cannot be cancelled please check with us in such a case.
Please read all conditions below. Internet Security Systems reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a min. restocking fee of 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- All returns must have a return authorization code which will be generated after receiving this form which is downloadable by clicking here or by fax requesting for a return. Then afterwards call Customer Service at 212-537-6540 or email email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
- Place the original manufacturer's package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with timers must show less than 60 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 45 exposures.
- Internet Security Systems is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
No Return/Exchange On:
- All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped
- All batteries.
- Any product(s) that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any product(s) not in its original condition, is damaged, used, or is missing parts, warranty card(s) and / or instructions.
Any product(s) returned more than 10 days after delivery.
Defective Product Advance Replacement
If you need a warranty exchange product quickly, ISSI offers an Advanced Replacement Policy. Contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) and request an "Advance Replacement" of the item you are returning. We will do our best to ship the new item to you immediately and charge your credit card for the item and any shipping charges. When we receive the item, we will issue a credit to your credit card for the Advance Replacement product.
You are responsible for ensuring that the defective equipment is returned to ISSI within 10 days. Shipping instructions will be included on the RA issued by the ISSI Representative. ISSI will only cover shipping charges during the 10-Day return period for defective items under warranty.
- Internet Securities reserves the right to make any changes to prices, shipping conditions and handling charges.
- All prices and product information online are accurate at the time of posting and are subject to change.
- All products subject to availability.
- All pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
- Not responsible for typographical errors.